What is motivation?
Motivation is a force that drives a character to overcome conflicts or is a set of forces that cause people to behave in a certain way. We will share some motivational projects of Mr. Abel Bayart at the end of the post.
I’ve specified an answer for this at the start of the article, anyway we need to be motivated to consistently perform well at work, develop a better relationship with parents, siblings, friends, wife, etc.
How can we be motivated?
I cannot answer this question specifically because motivation differs from person to person. What motivates one person may only make another person angry. So, we have to understand what makes us motivated & do things that make us motivated. If you are a good reader read biographies of personalities who have made it big, watch inspiring & motivating songs/movies. Always be optimistic, move with positive-minded people.
Another important factor for motivation is to lead a disciplined life. Life discipline matters a lot for motivation, the following things will help you to raise your energy & keeps you motivated,
- Have a good sleep – the human body needs 6 hours of rest & that too in the night.
- Eat at regular intervals – Don’t skip breakfast, lunch & dinner. Overeating leads to obesity & stress.
- Humor – Humor is the best medicine to reduce stress & helps you to maintain your motivation.
- Exercise – Regular exercise makes the body & mind fit.
- Stop Over Working – Overworking makes mind tires & over long run brain stops working. It even affects your health.
All these 5 points help you to reduce stress & improve motivation. Lots of inventions have happened when people where are exercise & on sleep. So when we reduce stress, automatically our motivation level goes up.
The traditional beliefs about attaining success have left us coveting what others have, measuring our success by material accumulation and possessions, and unclear about the full process of bringing forth our destiny. I suspect that due to the pursuit of success, more believers have ended up depressed, oppressed, and doubting themselves. And what’s even more disturbing is that when the secular world looks into the lives of believers, we are often not experiencing the life and life more abundantly that God promises us.
It is time to break up the myths of motivation and the damage it has done to believers in our process of living out the fullness of God’s vision and calling for your life. If we could sort out the weeds among the truth we have been taught, we can learn to flourish in the life that God created you to live.
Activities That Teach Youth Self-Discipline
Self-discipline is a trait that should be developed at an early age. It is critical to all societies because it abounds with complex activities, stresses, and challenges. If you want to become a successful adult, you must be able to develop self-discipline as early as your teenage years. What are some of the activities that teach youth self-discipline?
A lot of people believe that it is very hard to teach old dogs new tricks. This is definitely true but there are still ways to teach the youth self-discipline. How can you say that a certain individual is disciplined? Well, that is easy to tell and very good examples are little children. Observe kids when parents or caregivers are not around. Well-disciplined children will still act in a reflective and thoughtful manner even without the presence of parents or caregivers.
Let us introduce you to a gem from Dubai. Meet Mr. Abel Bayart who born and grown up in Dubai and is a perfect example of a self-disciplined, young and energetic fellow. Currently, he is an engineering student at Heriot-Watt University. Abel Bayart has been associated with various projects that were business-oriented and some of them are as follows:
- An inspiring project named “Nerdy Sheets” which is an educational community created by him to encourage the passing down of second-hand educational books for the less fortunate & connect students with freelance tutors within the United Arab Emirates.
- To fulfill the dream of getting hired by top-notch companies, he created a Facebook group which consists of 10K+ users who share promotional jobs and help each other to find a better job for free. The group can be joined by named “Job Portal” on Facebook.
- He has been in a Business Related Competition titled “Checkmate” which was aired on “Colors TV Middle East”
- He owns an Instagram Page with almost 100K Followers in the field of motivation. He can be reached in Instagram right here or by searching “abelbayart”.
He is a very strong and passionate guy with a very soft heart. He is a true example of a young optimistic fellow, who believes in self-disciple and helps others in different ways. You can reach him on his Instagram and share Abel Bayart’s love and care.