Whose Empire is Falling, if it’s not America’s?
Jim Untershine, GZS of MS, 07-09-09
The ‘American’ Empire is losing it’s luster amongst the many foreign countries that must host our uninvited troops. Although these host countries may have once welcomed American money to flow into their economy to supply their unwanted guests – the money that is flowing can no longer be trusted. America’s Central bank is debasing the currency and is attempting to force foreign countries to accept it.
The citizens of the United States finally have the opportunity to show the rest of the world just exactly what makes them proud of their heritage. A proud, hard working, and generous population is being manipulated into believing that their children’s future is safer in the hands of international bureaucrats and bankers. The attempts of the globalists to deceive or intimidate Americans into accepting responsibility for the many choreographed contrivances that wreak havoc on the world is about to have a monumental blowback that may spark the rest of the globe to end tyranny on this planet. The American population is being sold out to the Globalists without a word of caution from the major media.
The following un-American bills are being considered by Congress and sponsored by Democrats:
- 01.06.09 – Disarm them –Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act (HR 45) – Introduced byRep. Bobby Rush [D, IL-1] – The Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act would establish a nationwide system for prohibiting unlicensed gun-ownership. If approved, the law would require gun owners to apply for five-year licenses to own firearms, and would give the U.S. Attorney General broad authority over the program. There are no co-sponsors to the bill, and there is very little chance it will be adopted.
- 01.08.09 – Tax their food –Food Safety Enhancement Act (HR 2749) – Introduced byRep. John Dingell [D, MI-15] – This bill proposes greater FDA regulatory powers over the national food supply and food providers, namely granting it the authority to regulate how crops are raised and harvested, to quarantine a geographic area, to make warrantless searches of business records, and to establish a national food tracing system. Concurrently, the bill would impose annual registration fees of $500 on all facilities holding, processing, or manufacturing food and require that such facilities also engaged in the transport or packing of food maintain pedigrees of the origin and previous distribution history of the food. The bill is an enhancement toH.R.759, and to a lesser extent, H.R. 857, previously proposed food safety bills in the 111th Congress. It is also co-sponsored by the same Representatives as the latter two bills, although new to the line of support isRep. Henry Waxman, chair of the House Energy and Commerce committee.
- 01.26.09 – Bankrupt them –American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (HR 1) – Introduced byRep. David Obey [D, WI-7] and has been signed into law (02.17.09) – The final version is estimated by the Congressional Budget Office to cost $787 billion over the 2009-2019 period.
- 04.01.09 – Silence them –Cybersecurity Act (S 773 –Sen. John Rockefeller [D, WV] – A bill to ensure the continued free flow of commerce within the United States and with its global trading partners through secure cyber communications, to provide for the continued development and exploitation of the Internet and intranet communications for such purposes, to provide for the development of a cadre of information technology specialists to improve and maintain effective cybersecurity defenses against disruption, and for other purposes.
- 05.15.09 – Tax their energy –American Clean Energy and Security Act (HR 2454) – Introduced byRep. Henry Waxman [D, CA-30] and has passed the House (06.26.09) – This is the Waxman-Markley comprehensive energy bill, known for short as “ACES,” that includes a cap-and-trade global warming reduction plan designed to reduce economy-wide greenhouse gas emissions 17 percent by 2020. Other provisions include new renewable requirements for utilities, studies and incentives regarding new carbon capture and sequestration technologies, energy efficiency incentives for homes and buildings, and grants for green jobs, among other things.
- 06.15.09 – Brand them –The Pass ID Act (S 1261) – Introduced by Sen. Daniel Akaka [D, HI] – This bill seeks to set out minimum requirements for State driver’s licenses and ID cards regarding what data is included and what documentation must be presented when receiving such ID cards. In turn, it would shift a degree of authority from the State to the Federal level by prohibiting a Federal agency from accepting, for any official purposes, a State ID card unless that State it is materially compliant with this bill’s minimum requirements.
The following pro-American bills are being considered by Congress and sponsored by Republicans:
- 02.26.09 – Kill our Central Bank – Federal Reserve Transparency Act (HR 1207) –Introduced byRep. Ronald Paul [R, TX-14] – This bill would repeal special audit protections for the Federal Reserve (31 USC 714 – Sec. 714) and calls for a full Government Accountability Office audit of the central bank to be completed before the end of 2010 and submitted to Congress for review.
- 03.31.09 – Save our Children – Parent Rights Amendment (HJ Res 42) – Introduced by Rep. Peter Hoekstra [R, MI-2] – Constitutional Amendment – States that the liberty of parents to direct the upbringing and education of their children is a fundamental right. States that neither the United States nor any state shall infringe upon this right without demonstrating that its governmental interest as applied to the person is of the highest order and not otherwise served. Provides that no treaty may be adopted nor shall any source of international law be employed to supersede, modify, interpret, or apply to the rights guaranteed by this amendment.
The Globalist bills that are sponsored by Democrats seem to be right out of the pages of the New World Order, which is why Sen. John Rockefeller wants to shut down the the Internet, since it is the only reliable news source available to the US population. The Rockefellers have been very busy for many years buying the loyalty of like minded individuals like Joe Biden, Dick Chaney, Bill & Hillary Clinton, George Bush Sr, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and most of Barack Obama’s Cabinet Secretaries. The Council on Foreign Relations, The United Nations, The Trilateral Commission, The World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund are some of the tools created by these enemies of the State to ‘make and break’ defenseless countries in the attempt to ‘divide and conquer’ them. The same tools being used to expand the ‘American’ Empire are now being used against America, which allows the world to question whose empire it really is.
Many Americans, who have dared to become political, have been keeping a close watch on the progress of the Globalist agenda, and although they have been very outspoken, the American population has not been notified. The world is awash with news about Michael Jackson: how his children were grown, and who was responsible for his overdose. Meanwhile, the final nails are being hammered into the coffin of the American population with the tacit consent of the major media. The time has come to demand that Congress ‘hold the phone’ regarding this National takeover and force these minions of the devil to answer to a higher power – The American People.
GLOBAL WARNING: The American people have identified domestic terrorists within our government. While we attempt to reign in the guilty and prosecute them separately, we hope the world will take this opportunity to watch how we do this. Thank you for your patience, this shouldn’t take long.
“You have betrayed me Senator, you have sold out America. You know, patriotism does not have a four year shelf life, but unfortunately politicians do. Thomas Jefferson once shot a man on the White House lawn for treason.” (the movie: “Swordfish”)
Jim Untershine holds a BSEE from Mississippi State University and has 13 years experience in feedback control system design. Mr. Untershine is currently using the teachings of Werner Heisenberg and Henry David Thoreau to expose Family Law as the exploitation of children for money and the indentured servitude of heterosexual taxpayers who dare to raise children in this country.